- Grab your dirty Fluffies and head to your laundry room or any room with a hand wash sink. Bring mild detergent, hangers, and a small plastic comb.
- Rinse your Fluffies under cold water. Be sure and run cold water over any dirty areas for at least 30 seconds.
- Use a mild detergent and soak your Fluffies in warm water. If your Fluffies are really dirty, you can use a small rag to wipe the dirt out (be sure to wipe not scrub).
- Rinse out the detergent with cold water. Repeat step 2-3 if needed.
- Hang dry.
- Use a small plastic comb to brush the fur of your Fluffies. Be sure to brush downward towards the bottom where it tapers.
- Enjoy your soft, clean Fluffies!
Have more questions? Submit a request