How do I refuse an order?
At iHeartRaves we completely understand how plans for festivals and events can be ever-changing. If an order ships and you find yourself no longer needing it, you are more than welcome to refuse a package to have it sent back to our facility for a refund or store credit.
Please follow the steps below to refuse a package.
- Receive the package, and do not open it.
- With a permanent marker/pen, write "REFUSED - RETURN TO SENDER" near (not on) the label.
- Go to an in-store USPS or FedEx facility (depending on the mail carrier), and drop off the package with an associate.
- Obtain a Drop-Off receipt from this associate as proof of your return.
- Take a picture of the drop-off receipt.
- Email us the photo at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled " Order # - Refused Package"
- Include information in the body of the email indicating the refused package for a refund or store credit.
- Receive your Refund or Store Credit notification email within 1 business day :)
*Shipping fees are non-refundable*
**Orders refused for a refund have a $5 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount available. This does not apply to orders refused for store credit**